Your contributions will enable us to support the BLM Movement by investing and supporting Black-Owned businesses. The only way to level the playing field is become financially solvent as a whole.
Supporters of the movement, keep in mind that those in power are going to fight our efforts tooth and nail.
5G is the 5th generation mobile network. It is a new global wireless standard after 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G networks. 5G enables a new kind of network that is designed to connect virtually everyone and everything together including machines, objects, and devices.
5G wireless technology is meant to deliver higher multi-Gbps peak data speeds, ultra-low latency, more reliability, massive network capacity, increased availability, and a more uniform user experience to more users.
Therefore, since it is here to stay, despite all the controversy surrounding 5G, you may as well make a profit in 5G stocks.
1. CSCO - Cisco - $41.46 +0.110 (+0.27%)
2. INTC - Intel Corp - $58.75 +0.76 (+1.31%)
3. NOK - Nokia - $3.46 -0.090 (-2.54%)
4. QCOM - Qualcomm - $77.63 +1.95
5. VZ - Verizon Communications Inc. $56.51 +0.270 (+0.48%)
The best 5G stocks for investors:
- Xilinx (XLNX) - $83.50 +0.260 (+0.31%)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) - $77.63 +1.95 (+2.58%)
- Ericsson (ERIC) - $8.30 +0.030 (+0.36%)
- Crown Castle (CCI) - $158.68 +0.95 (+0.60%
- Verizon Communications (VZ) - $56.51 +0.270 (+0.48%)
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) $26.27 +0.57 (+2.22%)
- Apple (AAPL) - $297.56 +4.40 (+1.50%)
Another strong investment - Cannabis Stock
Cannabis Stock on Morgan Stanley
APHA - $3.650
GWPH - $105.00
TLRY - $7.39
Cannabis Stock on E*Trade
IVITF - $0.35
SHRM - $0.76
TLRY - $7.39